Kova features a patent pending multi-layered safety system consisting of a flexible proprietary blended plastic hard shell and impact absorbent safety foam. Kova helmet is the first and only helmet with interchangeable covers and chinstraps to match your style and mood that are breathable, durable and water resistant. It is uniquely STYLISH, SAFE, CUSTOMIZABLE and CONVENIENT addressing many customer needs that continue to be unmet by helmets currently on the market. DISCLAIMER: No refunds on any pre-orders.
COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to the pandemic, we have halted all of our research and development of this product. Two of our team members have tested positive for COVID so we are not in operation until further notice. Expect extremely delayed responses to any communications with our team. Thank you and please be safe.
INCLUDED: Kova Helmet, Cover in Blue and Chinstrap in black (covers and chinstraps in other colors sold separately)
SIZES: Follow conventional hat sizes - Small: 21 1/4 inches (54 cm) - 22 inches (56.8 cm) Medium: 22 inches (56.8 cm) - 22 3/4 inches (57.8 cm), Large: 22 3/4 inches (57.8 cm) - 23 1/2 inches (59.7 cm)
- SAFE: Initial third party testing shows that the Kova exceeds government safety standards and it is currently in the final stages of earning CPSC Certification. The Consumer Product Safety Commission Quality Standards for Bicycle, Skateboard and Rollerblading Helmets for persons age 5 and older.
- STYLISH: Interchangeable covers and chinstraps. Remove by first removing the chin strap and then unzipper the cover at the rear of the helmet and slide off.
- CONVENIENT: Not only lightweight and extremely comfortable but the Kova folds down to a third of the size of traditional helmets
- MADE IN THE USA: U.S. sourced materials and hand made by artisans and local manufacturers in the United States - Built by US military product designers and engineers from Lockheed Martin and Boeing
- PATENT PENDING: Multi-layered safety system consisting of a hard, yet flexible shell for flexibility combined with impact absorbing safety foam for revolutionary protection
- Water resistant and Breathable
- Packable: fold down twice as seen in videos on site. Wrap elastic band inside the hole in fabric cover's rear to hold helmet shut before packing away.
- Care: Machine wash cover in cold water and line dry. Spot clean chin straps with soap and warm water. Do not remove or tamper with foam inside shell to ensure optimal safety performance.
- Helmet: flexible proprietary blended plastic hard shell; Poron branded impact safety foam
- Cover: Multi-layer mesh specifically designed with small holes for maximum breathability. Provides extra cushion support to the head for increased comfort.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You are pre-purchasing a product that is in development. Federal safety testing has not been finalized. Kova is an early-stage company. Please be aware that your pre-sale purchase is at risk. Kova cannot guarantee a product will be delivered or a ship date. In the event Kova exhausts all reasonable efforts and the product cannot be delivered, your pre-sale funds will not be returned.
If Kova is unable to complete the order, they have met their obligation to pre-sale customers if they post an update on this website that explains what work has been done and what prevents them from delivering the product as planned; they work diligently and in good faith to bring the project to the best possible conclusion in a timeframe that’s communicated to pre-sale customers; they’re able to demonstrate that they’ve made every reasonable effort to complete the order as promised; they’ve been honest, and have made no material misrepresentations in their communication to pre-sale customers. By completing your pre-sale order on this site, you agree to these terms and conditions of sale.